As a market researcher I like collecting data. The more data you have the better your decision-making ability is. This poll though is just for fun and a way for me to learn more about how people are getting hired nowadays. When you answer you will see the results too if you are curious about this stuff as well.
- Staffing agency called me after posting resume
- Company contacted me directly to offer position.
- Temp agency
- company website
- networking thru Linkedin.com
- College Career Fair
- Asked by COO. PT contract –> FT contract
- company job fair
- Referred someone to the co
- my employer found my bio in a meetup attendee list
- recommended and recruited
- I don’t have a current job.